Ministry of Science &
Department of Scientific & Industrial Research
- All efforts have been made to make this information as accurate as possible, Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by inaccuracy in the information available on this Website. Relevent Official Gazettes Communications may be consulted for an accurate information. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of DSIR.
- DSIR is a department under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- DSIR has no branches in any other part of India.
- All approvals/recognitions/registrations including those for funding of `Projects’ under any scheme of DSIR do not involve any FEE or PAYMENTS.
- There is no need for involving any consultants for seeking approvals in DSIR. If any consultants are hired by some companies for preparing their applications etc. it should be entirely their internal matter. DSIR discourages consultants to approach the department for any such work/follow-up. The companies should themselves submit the applications and any other related documents directly to DSIR.
- The companies should be represented by their MD/CEO or Head of R&D and/or Finance and not by consultants in all formal meetings called by DSIR for seeking clarifications.
Last Updated: 01/06/2010